40x60x10 Storage Metal Building price includes:
- Double slope, gabled style, 1.12 roof pitch.
- Designed to codes for Tennessee and Kentucky.
- Design is for 15# snow load and 115 mph wind loads.
- All steel framing used in this pre-engineered metal building kit.
- Minimum 8″ beams for rafter, columns, and roof and wall framing.
- Galvalume or zinc-aluminum coated “silver” 36″ wide screw down roof panels with 25 year rust warranty.
- Factory baked on 25 year color paint used on 36″ wall panels and trim.
- This storage building is fully trimmed out with all bolts, screws, for a complete job.
- Man door 3 x 7 included with hardware, and opening for 1- 10 x 8 garage door.
- Plans sealed by an engineer are included for building permit and construction.
- Add gutters for $ 500
- Add 4″ insulation roof and walls for $ 2,800
Total for all materials with freight is $18,100. ref 40x60x12 2 bay
Basic 40x60x12 size is $ 18,800. 022018
Taxes to be added as required. Budget 5 days 3-24-18 Includes 5% increase 3-30-18.
Metal building systems are used for commercial buildings, industrial, recreation, retail, shopping centers, picnic shelters, garages, canopies, parking, storage, mini storage, church buildings, gymnasiums, sheds, and more. These steel building kits can be erected quickly to allow the new business to start operating faster. The steel building uses I beam columns and rafters for main bents or main steel framing, usually the metal building main frames are 25 feet apart, and zee girts and purlins ( cee channels) for framing between the steel building kit rafters. The girts/purlins support the metal roof panels and metal wall panels. Walls can also be masonry or metal stud with hardiboard or stucco/ dryvit finish. Many accessories can be used on the metal building such as overhangs or canopies with metal soffits, vents, floor systems, cranes and hoists, skylite panels for lighting, windows, wainscot, liner, doors, vents, curbs for air conditioning. Very economical compared to other types of construction, call today for a metal building quote. 615-390-1963