COMPLETE METAL BUILDING
Ship: $10,977 plus tax.
Firm Price for 30 days from post.
Within 200 Miles of Manufacturer
Qte 12-215 VE 281426
Galvalume Roof and Painted Walls included
3′ x 7′ Steel Man Door – $ 350
2″ Reinforced Roof & Wall Insulation – $1753.00
Gutters and Downspouts – $490.00
3′ x 3′ Insulated Horizontal-Sliding Window – $190.00
ENGINEER SEAL – $ 125
ERECTION LABOR AND/OR CONCRETE NOT INCLUDED
Nashville Tn or Columbus MS codes used
• Foundation: Anchor bolts by others
• Unless otherwise noted, the following specifications and conditions apply:
• All paneling incorporates the purlin-bearing profile
• Price includes long-life roof fasteners (lifetime red-rust warranty)
• The pre-punched connecting clips for the structural elements, including endwall columns, are welded in place and then primed during fabrication
• Buildings are engineered to meet listed codes and loads with the specified factory-located framed openings (size, location, and materials taken into account)
• All structural elements for the specified framed openings (girts, jambs, and headers) are pre-cut and pre-punched and the necessary clips are welded on during fabrication
• Whenever possible, paneling is pre-cut to accommodate the specified factory-located openings (some panels may require cutting in the field)
Jobsite soil properties meeting the requirements of a Stiff Soil Profile have been assumed in the determination of Seismic design values. If you have questions concerning the particular conditions at your jobsite, this information should be verified by your Foundation Engineer or local Building Permit authority.
You have ordered this building to be designed as an enclosed structure. This means that all exterior components, including those not supplied by the manufacturer, MUST be designed for full wind load. This will require the installation of walk doors, roll-up and overhead doors, and windows rated to the wind expressed on the metal building drawings. Furthermore, these items must be installed in strict accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
It is also possible that exterior components of the building, such as all doors and windows, must be constructed using projectile resistant materials. Consult your local building department for more information. Failure to comply with these requirements may create a situation endangering the lives of the inhabitants, or resulting in property damage. THE MANUFACTURER OF THE METAL BUILDING SYSTEM CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS IN ANY WAY.