50x100x10 or 12 Warehouse Building
50x100x10 Warehouse Building price includes:
- Double slope, gabled style, 2.12 roof pitch.
- Designed to codes for Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama.
- Design is for 10# snow load and 115 mph wind loads.
- All steel framing used in this pre-engineered metal building kit.
- Steel Beams for rafter, columns, and roof and wall framing.
- Zinc aluminum silver screw down roof panels with 20 year rust warranty.
- Factory baked on 25 year color paint used on wall panels and trim.
- Framed openings 2- 10×10, trimmed out with all bolts, screws, for a complete job.
- 2 each Man door 3 x 7 included, with std. lever lock.
- Plans sealed by an engineer are included for building permit and construction.
- Roof and wall insulation. ( $ 2,700 included in bid)
Total for all materials with freight 10-0 tall building, is $26,000. BUDGET ONLY
Total for all materials with freight 12-0 tall building, is $27,200. BUDGET ONLY
Add for gutters and down spouts add $ 800.
Add for painted/ color roof panels add $ 1,100.
Add for 3×3 horizontal slide insulated window, bronze framing add $ 300
Taxes to be added as required. Firm 14 days within 200 miles 5-26-16 re jm 50x100x10web
Metal building systems are used for commercial buildings, industrial, recreation, retail, shopping centers, picnic shelters, garages, canopies, parking, storage, mini storage, church buildings, gymnasiums, sheds, and more. These steel building kits can be erected quickly to allow the new business to start operating faster. The steel building uses I beam columns and rafters for main bents or main steel framing, usually the metal building main frames are 25 feet apart, and zee girts and purlins ( cee channels) for framing between the steel building kit rafters. The girts/purlins support the metal roof panels and metal wall panels. Walls can also be masonry or metal stud with hardiboard or stucco/ dryvit finish. Many accessories can be used on the metal building such as overhangs or canopies with metal soffits, vents, floor systems, cranes and hoists, skylite panels for lighting, windows, wainscot, liner, doors, vents, curbs for air conditioning. Very economical compared to other types of construction, call today for a metal building quote. 615-390-1963