40x60x14 Storage Metal Building price includes:
- Double slope, gabled style, 1.12 roof pitch.
- Designed to codes for Tennessee and Kentucky.
- Design is for 12# snow load and 115 mph wind loads.
- All steel framing used in this pre-engineered metal building kit.
- Minimum 8″ beams for rafter, columns, and roof and wall framing.
- Galvalume or zinc-aluminum coated “silver” 36″ wide screw down roof panels with 25 year rust warranty.
- Factory baked on 25 year color paint used on 36″ wall panels and trim.
- This storage building is fully trimmed out with all bolts, screws, for a complete job.
- Man door 3 x 7 included with hardware, and opening for 2- 10 x 8 garage door.
- Plans sealed by an engineer are included for building permit and construction.
- Add gutters for $ 500
- Included 4″ insulation roof and walls
- add price with color roof panel $ 800
- add price with 4.12 pitch steep roof add $ 1700
Total for all materials with freight is price void need to reprice- approx $ 48,000. ref 40x60x14 jh042021ve
Call 615-390-1963 for your personalized quote on your project using a metal storage building system. Other options, sizes, accessories are available. You can also visit us on Facebook.
Taxes to be added as required. Budget 5 days 2-23-20
Metal building systems are used for commercial buildings, industrial, recreation, retail, shopping centers, picnic shelters, garages, canopies, parking, storage, mini storage, church buildings, gymnasiums, sheds, and more. These steel building kits can be erected quickly to allow the new business to start operating faster. The steel building uses I beam columns and rafters for main bents or main steel framing, usually the metal building main frames are 25 feet apart, and zee girts and purlins ( cee channels) for framing between the steel building kit rafters. The girts/purlins support the metal roof panels and metal wall panels. Walls can also be masonry or metal stud with hardiboard or stucco/ dryvit finish. Many accessories can be used on the metal building such as overhangs or canopies with metal soffits, vents, floor systems, cranes and hoists, skylite panels for lighting, windows, wainscot, liner, doors, vents, curbs for air conditioning. Very economical compared to other types of construction, call today for a metal building quote. 615-390-1963